Return Policy for Replacement Parts
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Incorrectly ordered parts due to incorrect assignment to the vehicle cannot be returned.
This also includes incorrect orders and/or cancellations by your customers.
In individual cases, we declare that we are willing to take them back if the following requirements have been met:
- The return request must be made in writing to: Order@tyre-world.de
- Returns only within 7 days of invoicing
- The goods must be in a clean, defect-free, salable, proper and flawless condition, i.e. the parts must not have been installed. Therefore, before installation, check the accuracy of fit and installation ability of the products. If necessary, using the removed spare parts.
- The original packaging must be undamaged, clean and present.
For detailed information on how to pack goods for return, click here.
- The goods must be complete.
For returns declared with written consent, we charge return costs for re-storage amounting to 10% of the net purchase price, at least €10. However, this does not affect our right to charge higher costs incurred by us for the return of goods in individual cases.
In addition, the return shipping costs are borne by the buyer.
These are based on our current overview of fees, which you can find here:
Special orders are excluded from returns (this includes in particular goods that have been specially manufactured according to customer requirements), filled starter batteries, car glass, electronic components and items with a net value of less than 20 euros.
We would like to point out that goods that were delivered with a material defect are not affected by the above regulations and that the statutory regulations apply in this respect.
Tyre-World tip: Instead of returning the parts, they can be sold on various platforms (e.g. Tyre24 marketplace or eBay classifieds).